If you would like more information about RSAA membership or need assistance, we would be happy to help you! Please contact:
RSAA Member Services Administrator
Apply For RSAA Membership
To apply for membership, complete the appropriate application pertaining to your organization and submit it to the RSAA office along with a check. The annual dues are $500.00 for Regular members, $600.00 for Associate members, and $300.00 for International Members.
Regular (Receptive Tour Operator) Membership Application
Associate (Supplier) Membership Application
International Membership Application
The RSAA Advantage...
- Driving more international business to our members
- Educating the industry about the important contributions of the receptive market in increased travel to the US
- Addressing legislative issues which directly impact the receptive sector of the travel industry
RSAA Offers Members:
- Networking opportunities with the nation's leading receptive tour operators and suppliers
- Educational seminars at the annual Summit and online during the year
- Legal resources on key industry issues
- Discounted registration fees to attend the RSAA Summit and Membership Meetings
- Advertising in association publications
- Committee participation
- Bi-Weekly e-bulletins
- Member listing on the RSAA website
- Right to use the RSAA logo in your place of business on on your website
RSAA Membership is Comprised of:
Regular members - Companies engaged in the management of receptive tour services that are a registered U.S. corporation, partnership, or company engaged primarily in providing wholesale receptive services to non-U.S. members of the travel industry.
Associate members - Organizations such as government agencies, educational institutions, domestic tour companies, travel trade associations and firms engaged in selling products or services to receptive tour operators.
Sustaining Members - Sustaining membership is open to associate (supplier) members of the association. RSAA Sustaining Membership increases your role and visibility within the association with additional exposure and a position on the RSAA Advisory Board.
International Members - International outbound tour operators (located outside the U.S. that actively sell travel components to the U.S. are eligible for international membership. Organizations such as government agencies, educational institutions, domestic tour companies, travel trade associations and firms engaged in selling products or services to receptive tour operators and that are located outside of the United States are also eligible for international membership.